Podling report minder

Is it just me or has the podling report minder got a bit overly enthusiastic? I’ve received 8 reminders for Iota for instance.

Re: Podling report minder

John D. Ament-2
On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 8:07 PM Justin Mclean <[hidden email]>

> Is it just me or has the podling report minder got a bit overly
> enthusiastic? I’ve received 8 reminders for Iota for instance.

the process doesn't really know:

- Podlings that are about to retire
- Podlings that have or have not filed a report
- Mentors that have or have not signed off

Happy to take patches.  Considering that today's the last day for reports,
its the last day reminders will go out for this reporting period.  I do
tend to ensure more runs occur when there's a lower reporting volume.