No more incubator report timeline emails?

No more incubator report timeline emails?

I've noticed in the past few months, the incubator report timeline emails
have stopped.  I had previously used this as a reminder as a mentor to
ensure my podlings were reporting (since in all honesty, I'm not subscribed
to all the dev lists).

Is there a reason this was dropped? I see that sending it is still a part
of the report runbook.

Re: No more incubator report timeline emails?

Justin Mclean
HI,

> I've noticed in the past few months, the incubator report timeline emails
> have stopped.

I’m not sure they were automated.

I’ve posted the draft for this month  here which includes the dates due, but in future I include the dates in the email to this list so people know without looking at the wiki.

Re: No more incubator report timeline emails?

Yep sorry my fault, I can see that they should be run manually the last Wednesday of the month.