Next Steps for Sirona

John D. Ament-2
Sirona Podling,

After discussing the current state of the project on the Incubator's
general list, we've come to the conclusion that while the project is
stable, it lacks the core needs of a TLP - a voting PMC.  At this time, we
would like to ask you to identify a new TLP sponsor to graduate in to and
graduate there.

If you are unable to do so, the IPMC will act in a unilateral way ask
retire you.

If you do move forward with retirement, we will not cause any issues from a
trademark/naming standpoint - you can continue to use the Sirona name.

John Ament
on behalf of the Incubator PMC