New member - Help me to find out project

New member - Help me to find out project

$uMe$h
Hi all,

I am new here and would like contribute in new open source projects.

I mostly work on java technology and know bit of Python and JS.

Please help me to find out new project which requires more
volunteers/attention.

Thanks and Regards,
Sumesh

RE: New member - Help me to find out project

Ross Gardler
Short version is all projects need your help. See http://community.apache.org/newcomers/ for some guidance on finding one that suits you.

Re: New member - Help me to find out project

Liang Chen
Hi

You can find all projects from this link :
https://projects.apache.org/projects.html

It would be better if you could first spend some time in understanding "how
to contribute ... documents" of the selected project.

Regards
Liang

$uMe$h wrote

--
Sent from: http://apache-incubator-general.996316.n3.nabble.com/

Re: New member - Help me to find out project

Matt Sicker
See also https://helpwanted.apache.org

Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>

Re: New member - Help me to find out project

$uMe$h
Thank you guys !