Need a 3d IPMC vote for Apache MADlib (incubating)

Need a 3d IPMC vote for Apache MADlib (incubating)

Roman Shaposhnik
Hi!

any chance somebody from the IPMC can take a look
at the Apache MADlib (incubating) MADlib v1.11-rc3
vote?

Its been going on for quite some time and all we're
missing is a 3d binding vote.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Need a 3d IPMC vote for Apache MADlib (incubating)

Frank McQuillan
Thanks Roman.

Yes, that would be great to have a 3rd reviewer look and evaluate.

The MADlib community worked super hard to put up a very clean release,
as per all of the guidance and suggestions that we have received
as an incubating project and on the 1.11 RC's.  So I think it is our best
release
from this perspective.

Thank you in advance,
Frank McQuillan