Need Write Access to Wiki

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

looks as if my old wiki account no longer exists, please grant me write
access to the Incubator Wiki. Username: StefanBodewig

Thanks

        Stefan

Re: Need Write Access to Wiki

John D. Ament-2
Hi Stefan,

You're already listed as a contributor on the wiki.  You have write access.

John

On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 10:18 AM Stefan Bodewig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> looks as if my old wiki account no longer exists, please grant me write
> access to the Incubator Wiki. Username: StefanBodewig
>
> Thanks
>
>         Stefan

Re: Need Write Access to Wiki

Stefan Bodewig
On 2018-01-01, John D. Ament wrote:

> Hi Stefan,

> You're already listed as a contributor on the wiki.  You have write access.

Great, thanks. I didn't check after I has to re-create the account, I
simply expected I had been removed there as well.

Stefan

Re: Need Write Access to Wiki

John D. Ament-2
On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 11:03 AM Stefan Bodewig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2018-01-01, John D. Ament wrote:
>
> > Hi Stefan,
>
> > You're already listed as a contributor on the wiki.  You have write
> access.
>
> Great, thanks. I didn't check after I has to re-create the account, I
> simply expected I had been removed there as well.

It's definitely weird how the auto delete works, so I don't blame you :-)