[NOTICE] François Papon for Unomi PPMC

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi all,

François Papon (fpapon) has been voted as new member of the Unomi PPMC.
The vote thread is at:

https://mail-search.apache.org/members/private-arch/unomi-private/201809.mbox/%3CCACR6SAVgLJ0yuLuArE4RA7%2BgTd%3DY71ju-71Ayu2GfW9sK4OOhw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]

Re: [NOTICE] François Papon for Unomi PPMC

This should of been sent to private@ rather than general@ [1].

While rare, sometimes a person may not be accepted and that would be embarrassing when notice has been sent to a public list.

1. https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#voting_in_a_new_ppmc_member

Re: [NOTICE] François Papon for Unomi PPMC

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Sorry my bad, did a mistake on the address. Let me forward there.

Regards
JB