Missing podling reports due today 2nd January

Missing podling reports due today 2nd January

A higher than usual number of podling reports have not been submitted yet and they are due today.

If you are one of the mentors of the following projects can you please make sure that the PPMC submits the reports on time.
- Amaterasu
- Annotator
- BatchEE
- BRPC
- Gobblin
- Livy
- Marvin-AI
- Milagro
- MXNet
- PLC4X
- SensSoft

In a few cases I can see that a draft report has been discussed on list, if you are in that category, please don’t forget to submit it.

The reports can be submitted here [1]. Any podling not submitting their report on time will be asked to report next month, if more than one is missed then there might be a few additional questions that need to be answered.

1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2019

Re: Missing podling reports due today 2nd January

Thanks to everyone who got the reports in, we are still missing reports for Amaterasu and Iceberg.