Missing multiple board reports in a row

It lookalike you missed a couple of board reports in a row. Does your project needs help? If so please ask for it on the general@incubator list. Are you still working towards graduation? If not perhaps it time to consider retirement?

Whatever the reason for the missed reports we’d really like to know what is going on in your project. It's important that you fill in the current report due on the 5th. If for some reason, you are unable to report by that time please get in touch and explain why.

Re: Missing multiple board reports in a row

Justin Mclean
HI,

JFYI Was bcc’d to Annotator, Milagro, S2Graph and SensSoft dev lists.

Pony mail (only mentioned as a podling with multiple missing reports)  I’m happy to see was actually one of the first podlings to report this month.

Re: Missing multiple board reports in a row

Randall Leeds
On Fri, Aug 31, 2018, 16:20 Justin Mclean <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It lookalike you missed a couple of board reports in a row. Does your
> project needs help? If so please ask for it on the general@incubator
> list. Are you still working towards graduation? If not perhaps it time to
> consider retirement?

Thanks for the check-in, Justin.

We missed July due to neglect and then I was on vacation for August and
offline.

> Whatever the reason for the missed reports we’d really like to know what
> is going on in your project. It's important that you fill in the current
> report due on the 5th. If for some reason, you are unable to report by that
> time please get in touch and explain why.

You should have an update for this one. Progress has definitely been slow,
but the core of us are still keen to move the project forward for the time
being.

Re: Missing multiple board reports in a row

Hey -

Inline.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 31, 2018, at 4:22 PM, Justin Mclean <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> HI,
>
> JFYI Was bcc’d to Annotator, Milagro, S2Graph and SensSoft dev lists.
>
> Pony mail (only mentioned as a podling with multiple missing reports)  I’m happy to see was actually one of the first podlings to report this month.

I saw that since I got them as a Shepherd assignment.

Re: Missing multiple board reports in a row

Dmitry Sokolov
Hi Justin,
thanks for reminding.
I actually was busy with other projects and forgot that I probably have
registered myself for another one.
Could you please remind me what was that about?
Sorry for inconvenience.
Cheers,
Dmitry

On 1/09/2018 11:19 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It lookalike you missed a couple of board reports in a row. Does your project needs help? If so please ask for it on the general@incubator list. Are you still working towards graduation? If not perhaps it time to consider retirement?
>
> Whatever the reason for the missed reports we’d really like to know what is going on in your project. It's important that you fill in the current report due on the 5th. If for some reason, you are unable to report by that time please get in touch and explain why.

---

Re: Missing multiple board reports in a row

Justin Mclean

HI,

> Could you please remind me what was that about?

The Apache Annotator PPMC has missed reporting to the board in the incubator report a few months in a row. They can fill in the report here. [1]

1.  https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018