Missing mentor sign off on podling reports

Missing mentor sign off on podling reports

While we have a couple of day to go, we still have serval projects who don’t have any sign offs by their mentors.

Congratulations to Nemo where 5 of the 6 mentors have already signed off the report.

The podlings currently missing sign off are:
Myriad
PageSpeed
S2Graph
Spot
Tamaya
Warble

Warble seems to have only one mentor so may need some help there.

There’s also a number of other podlings that I’d like to see more mentors sign off on:
Airflow
Annotator
Daffodil
Druid
Griffin
Omid
Ponytail
Samoa
SensSoft
Singa
Superset
Taverna
Tephra

Re: Missing mentor sign off on podling reports

Jim Jagielski
It would be helpful if the URL for the report was included.

> On Sep 7, 2018, at 4:59 AM, Justin Mclean <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> While we have a couple of day to go, we still have serval projects who don’t have any sign offs by their mentors.
>
> Congratulations to Nemo where 5 of the 6 mentors have already signed off the report.
>
> The podlings currently missing sign off are:
> Myriad
> PageSpeed
> S2Graph
> Spot
> Tamaya
> Warble
>
> Warble seems to have only one mentor so may need some help there.
>
> There’s also a number of other podlings that I’d like to see more mentors sign off on:
> Airflow
> Annotator
> Daffodil
> Druid
> Griffin
> Omid
> Ponytail
> Samoa
> SensSoft
> Singa
> Superset
> Taverna
> Tephra

Re: Missing mentor sign off on podling reports

Nick Kew-3

> On 7 Sep 2018, at 12:58, Jim Jagielski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> It would be helpful if the URL for the report was included.

Indeed, an observation that applies to a lot of ASF communication.

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018

To reduce the likelihood of people feeling under undue pressure, I should
mention that mentor signoff date is next Tuesday (sept 11), so no hurry.
I expect I'm not the only one to have looked at one or more report and
paused to decide whether anything in it merits mentor comment.

--
Nick Kew