Mentors wanted for Apache Dubbo (incubating)

Mentors wanted for Apache Dubbo (incubating)

Huxing Zhang
Hi community,

The Apache Dubbo project now has two active mentors, and is looking
for new mentors.

We will be very appreciated if anyone would like to volunteer.

Below is the brief information:

Apache Dubbo™ (incubating) is a high-performance, java based open
source RPC framework.
Website: http://dubbo.incubator.apache.org/
Github: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo
Latest Incubator report: https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Mentors wanted for Apache Dubbo (incubating)

Felix Cheung
Very cool project. Would love to act as mentor (went through incubator with
a project myself) but I’m not on IPMC.

Would try to help in other ways. Keep it up!

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 11:54 AM Felix Cheung <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Very cool project. Would love to act as mentor (went through incubator with a project myself) but I’m not on IPMC.
>
> Would try to help in other ways. Keep it up!

Glad to see that you are interested in Dubbo project, any kind of help
is greatly appreciated!

> On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 7:34 PM Huxing Zhang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi community,
>>
>> The Apache Dubbo project now has two active mentors, and is looking
>> for new mentors.
>>
>> We will be very appreciated if anyone would like to volunteer.
>>
>> Below is the brief information:
>>
>> Apache Dubbo™ (incubating) is a high-performance, java based open
>> source RPC framework.
>> Website: http://dubbo.incubator.apache.org/
>> Github: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo
>> Latest Incubator report: https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018
>>
>> --
>> Best Regards!
>> Huxing

Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Mentors wanted for Apache Dubbo (incubating)

Hi -

Great talking to community members last night at Apachecon. I appreciate being asked to mentor. I’m willing to join Justin and Mark in helping the Dubbo community as a mentor.

> On Sep 20, 2018, at 10:33 PM, Huxing Zhang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi community,
>
> The Apache Dubbo project now has two active mentors, and is looking
> for new mentors.
>
> We will be very appreciated if anyone would like to volunteer.
>
> Below is the brief information:
>
> Apache Dubbo™ (incubating) is a high-performance, java based open
> source RPC framework.
> Website: http://dubbo.incubator.apache.org/
> Github: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo
> Latest Incubator report: https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018
>
> --
> Best Regards!
> Huxing

Re: Mentors wanted for Apache Dubbo (incubating)

Jerrick Zhu
That's awesome, welcome Dave.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 9:27 PM Dave Fisher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi -
>
> Great talking to community members last night at Apachecon. I appreciate
> being asked to mentor. I’m willing to join Justin and Mark in helping the
> Dubbo community as a mentor.
>
> Regards,
> Dave
>
> > On Sep 20, 2018, at 10:33 PM, Huxing Zhang <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi community,
> >
> > The Apache Dubbo project now has two active mentors, and is looking
> > for new mentors.
> >
> > We will be very appreciated if anyone would like to volunteer.
> >
> > Below is the brief information:
> >
> > Apache Dubbo™ (incubating) is a high-performance, java based open
> > source RPC framework.
> > Website: http://dubbo.incubator.apache.org/
> > Github: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo
> > Latest Incubator report: https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards!
> > Huxing

Re: Mentors wanted for Apache Dubbo (incubating)

Huxing Zhang
Hi Dave,

Thanks for being a Dubbo mentor! Welcome!

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 9:27 PM Dave Fisher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi -
>
> Great talking to community members last night at Apachecon. I appreciate being asked to mentor. I’m willing to join Justin and Mark in helping the Dubbo community as a mentor.
>
> Regards,
> Dave
>
> > On Sep 20, 2018, at 10:33 PM, Huxing Zhang <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi community,
> >
> > The Apache Dubbo project now has two active mentors, and is looking
> > for new mentors.
> >
> > We will be very appreciated if anyone would like to volunteer.
> >
> > Below is the brief information:
> >
> > Apache Dubbo™ (incubating) is a high-performance, java based open
> > source RPC framework.
> > Website: http://dubbo.incubator.apache.org/
> > Github: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo
> > Latest Incubator report: https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards!
> > Huxing

Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Mentors wanted for Apache Dubbo (incubating)

Gosling Von
Thanks dave, It's our honor to be your mentor for Dubbo, welcome :)

Huxing Zhang <[hidden email]> 于2018年10月1日周一 下午3:26写道:

> Hi Dave,
>
> Thanks for being a Dubbo mentor! Welcome!
>
> On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 9:27 PM Dave Fisher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi -
> >
> > Great talking to community members last night at Apachecon. I appreciate
> being asked to mentor. I’m willing to join Justin and Mark in helping the
> Dubbo community as a mentor.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Dave
> >
> > > On Sep 20, 2018, at 10:33 PM, Huxing Zhang <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi community,
> > >
> > > The Apache Dubbo project now has two active mentors, and is looking
> > > for new mentors.
> > >
> > > We will be very appreciated if anyone would like to volunteer.
> > >
> > > Below is the brief information:
> > >
> > > Apache Dubbo™ (incubating) is a high-performance, java based open
> > > source RPC framework.
> > > Website: http://dubbo.incubator.apache.org/
> > > Github: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo
> > > Latest Incubator report: