Mentors wanted for Apache Daffodil

Apache Daffodil is an implementation of the Data Format Description Language (DFDL) used to convert between fixed format data and XML/JSON. This is an active project which has been incubation for over a year and has two other experienced mentors helping out.

Does anyone (who is in the incubator PMC or is an ASF member) want to lend them a hand?

Re: Mentors wanted for Apache Daffodil

Dave Fisher-5
John Ament and I are the current Mentors. The podling could use some help with community development and voting for releases.

Sent from my iPhone