[MENTORS] Podling reports due today

Podling report are due today and currently we’re waiting on the following projects.

Annotator
BlueMarlin
Doris
Liminal
Livy
NLPCraft
Pinot
S2Graph
SDAP
Sedona
Training
Tuweni
Warble

Re: [MENTORS] Podling reports due today

Daniel Gruno-2
On 05/08/2020 00.51, Justin Mclean wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Podling report are due today and currently we’re waiting on the following projects.
>
> Annotator
> BlueMarlin
> Doris
> Liminal
> Livy
> NLPCraft
> Pinot
> S2Graph
> SDAP
> Sedona
> Training
> Tuweni
> Warble

Warble effectively retired/went dormant, FWIW.
Don't expect a report.

Re: [MENTORS] Podling reports due today

Dave Fisher
Hi Justin,

I’ve asked Doris to either get the report together in the next 24 hours or to report next month.

> On Aug 4, 2020, at 3:51 PM, Justin Mclean <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Podling report are due today and currently we’re waiting on the following projects.
>
> Annotator
> BlueMarlin
> Doris
> Liminal
> Livy
> NLPCraft
> Pinot
> S2Graph
> SDAP
> Sedona
> Training
> Tuweni
> Warble

Re: [MENTORS] Podling reports due today

Looks like Doris will reimport next moth.

What do you think we should do about Warble? Either your an incubating project with PPMC oversight or not, there isn’t really a consent of a dormant project.

Still missing and unless they are submitted ASAP they will be expected to report next month are:
Liminal
Livy
NLPCraft
Pinot
S2Graph
SDAP
Sedona
Training

Re: [MENTORS] Podling reports due today

Justin Mclean
HI,

> Looks like Doris will reimport next moth.

Report next month even :-)

Re: [MENTORS] Podling reports due today

Willem Jiang
Sorry for that, I will ping Doris PPMC for sending a report next month.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 3:43 PM Justin Mclean <[hidden email]> wrote:

> HI,
>
> > Looks like Doris will reimport next moth.
>
> Report next month even :-)

Re:Re: [MENTORS] Podling reports due today

陈明雨
Hi Justin:

Sorry that Doris has just sent the report a few hours ago.
Can we still catch up with this time?

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
[hidden email]

在 2020-08-06 20:44:45,"Willem Jiang" <[hidden email]> 写道:

>Sorry for that, I will ping Doris PPMC for sending a report next month.
>
>Willem Jiang
>
>Twitter: willemjiang
>Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
>On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 3:43 PM Justin Mclean <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> HI,
>>
>> > Looks like Doris will reimport next moth.
>>
>> Report next month even :-)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Justin

Re: Re: [MENTORS] Podling reports due today

Furkan KAMACI
Hi Justin,

NLPCraft will report next month.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 4:41 PM 陈明雨 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Justin:
>

> Sorry that Doris has just sent the report a few hours ago.
> Can we still catch up with this time?
>

> --
>
> 此致!Best Regards
> 陈明雨 Mingyu Chen
>
> Email:
> [hidden email]
>

> 在 2020-08-06 20:44:45,"Willem Jiang" <[hidden email]> 写道:
> >Sorry for that, I will ping Doris PPMC for sending a report next month.
> >
> >Willem Jiang
> >
> >Twitter: willemjiang
> >Weibo: 姜宁willem
> >
> >On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 3:43 PM Justin Mclean <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> HI,

> >> Report next month even :-)
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Justin

> >For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: [MENTORS] Podling reports due today

Dave Fisher
Hi Mingyu Chen,

Thanks for submitting the report. I’ve signed off.

> On Aug 6, 2020, at 6:41 AM, 陈明雨 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Justin:
>

> Sorry that Doris has just sent the report a few hours ago.
> Can we still catch up with this time?
>

> --
>
> 此致!Best Regards
> 陈明雨 Mingyu Chen
>
> Email:
> [hidden email]
>

> 在 2020-08-06 20:44:45,"Willem Jiang" <[hidden email]> 写道:
>> Sorry for that, I will ping Doris PPMC for sending a report next month.
>>
>> Willem Jiang
>>
>> Twitter: willemjiang
>> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 3:43 PM Justin Mclean <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> HI,

>>> Report next month even :-)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Justin

Re:Re: [MENTORS] Podling reports due today

陈明雨
Thanks Dave ^^

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
[hidden email]

在 2020-08-07 01:32:54,"Dave Fisher" <[hidden email]> 写道: