Looking for additional mentors for weex-incubating

Looking for additional mentors for weex-incubating

sospartan
Weex has been incubating since 2016-11-30. Now we are working forward to
our first
apache release. Because our 4 mentors are mostly absent. Now we are looking
for
additional mentors to join us.

Anybody from IPMC interesting in weex is welcomed. Most (probably all) of
our
committers and contributors are new to ASF, we are still try to learn the
apache-way.
Especially, there are lots issues about our release according last RC vote.
We need
 mentors to guide the community.

--
Best Regards!
------------------------------

sospartan

Weex is a framework for building Mobile cross-platform high performance UI.

Re: Looking for additional mentors for weex-incubating

Raphael Bircher-2
Hi sospartan

Yea, I see, there are several issues. I will not act as an official
mentor, but I subscribed the dev list, and we'll see what we can do.

Regards Raphael

Am .05.2017, 11:24 Uhr, schrieb sospartan <[hidden email]>:

> Weex has been incubating since 2016-11-30. Now we are working forward to
> our first
> apache release. Because our 4 mentors are mostly absent. Now we are
> looking
> for
> additional mentors to join us.
>
> Anybody from IPMC interesting in weex is welcomed. Most (probably all) of
> our
> committers and contributors are new to ASF, we are still try to learn the
> apache-way.
> Especially, there are lots issues about our release according last RC
> vote.
> We need
>  mentors to guide the community.

Re: Looking for additional mentors for weex-incubating

sospartan-2
I'm very grateful to you for this.

I've make some changes to the source release and start new RC vote in
another thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/9e9308203feb3e9651644e7bef6578a50cf21a4a0513bd6175e1fb53@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

I believe we can finally get there.
Thank you.

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 5:44 PM, Raphael Bircher <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi sospartan
>
> Yea, I see, there are several issues. I will not act as an official
> mentor, but I subscribed the dev list, and we'll see what we can do.
>
> Regards Raphael
>
> Am .05.2017, 11:24 Uhr, schrieb sospartan <[hidden email]>:
>
> Weex has been incubating since 2016-11-30. Now we are working forward to
>> our first
>> apache release. Because our 4 mentors are mostly absent. Now we are
>> looking
>> for
>> additional mentors to join us.
>>
>> Anybody from IPMC interesting in weex is welcomed. Most (probably all) of
>> our
>> committers and contributors are new to ASF, we are still try to learn the
>> apache-way.
>> Especially, there are lots issues about our release according last RC
>> vote.
>> We need
>>  mentors to guide the community.
>>

> --