Jenkins access

Dan Kirkwood
Hi,

My apologies if this is the wrong forum to ask..    Can someone please
add permission for the users dangogh and neuman to modify Jenkins
configuration for the incubator-trafficcontrol project?

thanks..   Dan

Re: Jenkins access

David Nalley
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins#Jenkins-HowdoIgetanaccount