January 2018 Report Finalized

John D. Ament-2
I have finalized the report and plan to submit to the board shortly -
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2018

The reports from Livy, Spot, Milagro and Myriad were not received.  The
report from Airflow was received but did not receive mentor sign off.

Re: January 2018 Report Finalized

Craig Russell-3
Hi John,

Can you reflow the report as part of the process to add it to the agenda?

Thanks,

Craig

> On Jan 11, 2018, at 6:19 AM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have finalized the report and plan to submit to the board shortly -
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2018
>
> The reports from Livy, Spot, Milagro and Myriad were not received.  The
> report from Airflow was received but did not receive mentor sign off.
>
> John

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
[hidden email] http://db.apache.org/jdo