Incubator wiki write access

Xiangrui Meng
Hi,

I'm a mentor for Hivemall project. So I need write access to
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018 to sign off. My wiki user
name is XiangruiMeng. Thanks!

Best,
Xiangrui

Re: Incubator wiki write access

> I'm a mentor for Hivemall project. So I need write access to
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018 to sign off. My wiki user
> name is XiangruiMeng. Thanks!

You also need be be in the IPMC to be a mentor :-)  Have you requested that?

Re: Incubator wiki write access

So I found that you were on the initial mentor list in the proposal but seems you never requested to become an IPMC member. As an ASF member you can request that.

Question for rest of the IPMC - Does the usual 72 NOTICE to the board apply here? While they not signed off any podling reports recently they may have in the past.

Re: Incubator wiki write access

Dave Fisher-5
Hi Justin,

I would allow the sign off and then start the IPMC Notice immediately.

We will all need to do a better job vetting proposals for mentor membership on the IPMC.

Sent from my iPhone