Incubator Wiki write access

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Incubator Wiki write access

zhangliang@apache.org
Hello,

I'm a PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(incubating),  I need a write access to
the incubator wiki to write incubator report of ShardingSphere.
Could someone help me to setup it?
My username of wiki is LiangZhang.

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache Sharding-Sphere & Dubbo
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Incubator Wiki write access

zhangliang@apache.org
Hello,

Because of Due 5th December for Incubator Podling Report, so any one setup
wiki write access for me, thank you very much.

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache Sharding-Sphere & Dubbo


[hidden email] <[hidden email]> 于2018年11月30日周五 下午12:44写道:

> Hello,
>
> I'm a PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(incubating),  I need a write access to
> the incubator wiki to write incubator report of ShardingSphere.
> Could someone help me to setup it?
> My username of wiki is LiangZhang.
>
> ------------------
>
> Liang Zhang (John)
> Apache Sharding-Sphere & Dubbo
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Incubator Wiki write access

John D. Ament-2
I've added you.  Happy Editing!

On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 8:29 PM [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Because of Due 5th December for Incubator Podling Report, so any one setup
> wiki write access for me, thank you very much.
>
> ------------------
>
> Liang Zhang (John)
> Apache Sharding-Sphere & Dubbo
>
>
> [hidden email] <[hidden email]> 于2018年11月30日周五 下午12:44写道:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm a PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(incubating),  I need a write access
> to
> > the incubator wiki to write incubator report of ShardingSphere.
> > Could someone help me to setup it?
> > My username of wiki is LiangZhang.
> >
> > ------------------
> >
> > Liang Zhang (John)
> > Apache Sharding-Sphere & Dubbo
> >
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Incubator Wiki write access

David Lim
Hello,

Can I also get write access to the incubator wiki for the same reason
(Apache Druid project)? My wiki username is: davidlim

Thanks!
David

On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 5:41 PM John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've added you.  Happy Editing!
>
> On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 8:29 PM [hidden email] <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Because of Due 5th December for Incubator Podling Report, so any one
> setup
> > wiki write access for me, thank you very much.
> >
> > ------------------
> >
> > Liang Zhang (John)
> > Apache Sharding-Sphere & Dubbo
> >
> >
> > [hidden email] <[hidden email]> 于2018年11月30日周五 下午12:44写道:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I'm a PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(incubating),  I need a write access
> > to
> > > the incubator wiki to write incubator report of ShardingSphere.
> > > Could someone help me to setup it?
> > > My username of wiki is LiangZhang.
> > >
> > > ------------------
> > >
> > > Liang Zhang (John)
> > > Apache Sharding-Sphere & Dubbo
> > >
> >
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Incubator Wiki write access

Justin Mclean-3
Hi,

> Can I also get write access to the incubator wiki for the same reason
> (Apache Druid project)? My wiki username is: davidlim

Added have fun.

Thanks,
Justin

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Incubator Wiki write access

Felix Cheung
In reply to this post by zhangliang@apache.org
It might have lost my earlier account.

My username is FelixCheung

Thanks
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Incubator Wiki write access

Justin Mclean-3
Hi,

> My username is FelixCheung

Added - enjoy!

Justin

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]