IPMC join request

Felix Cheung
Hi all,

I'd like to join IPMC, initially to help mentor Dr Elephant as incubator
project but also looking forward to help mentor other Apache incubator
projects.

I am PPMC/PMC of Apache Zeppelin (since incubation to TLP) and PMC of
Apache Spark, Release Manager for releases.

Thanks!
Felix

Re: IPMC join request

Carl Steinbach