[IP CLEARANCE] Mitosis Contribution for ApaceDS (Directory)

[IP CLEARANCE] Mitosis Contribution for ApaceDS (Directory)

Alex Karasulu-4
Hi all,

I've just committed the clearance form for Mitosis here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/ip-clearance/directory-mitosis.xml

The tar ball of the contribution which has a SHA1 checksum in the
document above has been made available here:

http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/apacheds/mitosis-1.0.tgz

Thanks,
Alex

[IP CLEARANCE] Triplesec Contribution (Directory)

Alex Karasulu-4
Hi all,

I've just committed the clearance form for Triplesec here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/ip-clearance/directory-triplesec.xml

The tar ball of the contribution which has a SHA1 checksum in the
document above has been made available here:

http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/apacheds/triplesec-1.0.tgz

Thanks,
Alex

[RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] Mitosis Contribution for ApaceDS (Directory)

Alex Karasulu-4
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just committed the clearance form for Mitosis here:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/ip-clearance/directory-mitosis.xml
>

> The tar ball of the contribution which has a SHA1 checksum in the
> document above has been made available here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/apacheds/mitosis-1.0.tgz

It's been well over 48hrs and there seems to be no objections to the
clearance documents which are now on line here:

     http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/directory-mitosis.html

The Directory PMC will now import the mitosis code base to become part
of ApacheDS.

Alex

[RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] Triplesec Contribution (Directory)

Alex Karasulu-4
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just committed the clearance form for Triplesec here:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/ip-clearance/directory-triplesec.xml
>

> The tar ball of the contribution which has a SHA1 checksum in the
> document above has been made available here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/apacheds/triplesec-1.0.tgz

It's been well over 48hrs and there seems to be no objections to the
clearance documents which are now on line here:

     http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/directory-triplesec.html

The Directory PMC will now import the Triplesec code base.

Alex