[IP CLEARANCE] Arrow Gandiva library

Wes McKinney
Apache Arrow is receiving a donation of the Gandiva library, an
LLVM-based analytical expression compiler framework [1]

Please vote to approve this contribution.

This is a lazy consensus majority vote, per the IP clearance process
[2], open for at least 72 hours.

Wes

[1]: http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/arrow-gandiva.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Arrow Gandiva library

Matt Sicker
+1

On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 at 14:09, Wes McKinney <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Apache Arrow is receiving a donation of the Gandiva library, an
> LLVM-based analytical expression compiler framework [1]
>
> Please vote to approve this contribution.
>
> This is a lazy consensus majority vote, per the IP clearance process
> [2], open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Wes
>
> [1]: http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/arrow-gandiva.html
> [2] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/

Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Arrow Gandiva library

Ryan Blue-3
+1

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer
Netflix

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Arrow Gandiva library

Wes McKinney
hi folks,

I missed that the software grant for this had not yet been filed with
the ASF secretary, but this is done now. I have updated the IP
Clearance document and will leave this vote open for another 72 hours
from now.

Thank you,
Wes
On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 12:26 PM Ryan Blue <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 9:24 AM Matt Sicker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 at 14:09, Wes McKinney <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Apache Arrow is receiving a donation of the Gandiva library, an
> > > LLVM-based analytical expression compiler framework [1]
> > >
> > > Please vote to approve this contribution.
> > >
> > > This is a lazy consensus majority vote, per the IP clearance process
> > > [2], open for at least 72 hours.
> > >
> > > Wes
> > >
> > > [1]: http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/arrow-gandiva.html
> > > [2] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/

> > --
> > Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>
> >

> --
> Ryan Blue
> Software Engineer
> Netflix

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Arrow Gandiva library

Jacques Nadeau
+1

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018, 3:00 PM Wes McKinney <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi folks,
>
> I missed that the software grant for this had not yet been filed with
> the ASF secretary, but this is done now. I have updated the IP
> Clearance document and will leave this vote open for another 72 hours
> from now.
>
> Thank you,
> Wes
> On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 12:26 PM Ryan Blue <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > +1
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 9:24 AM Matt Sicker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > +1

> > > --
> > > Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>
> > >

> > --
> > Ryan Blue
> > Software Engineer
> > Netflix

[RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] Arrow Gandiva library

Wes McKinney
With net 3 +1 votes, the vote carries. Thank you