[IP CLEARANCE] Apache DeltaSpike InterDyn

[IP CLEARANCE] Apache DeltaSpike InterDyn

Mark Struberg-2
Good afternoon!

I want to start IP CLEARANCE for Apache DeltaSpike InterDyn.

I've moved over code I've developed years ago at https://github.com/struberg/interdyn
It ever contained the full ASF headers anyway and is ALv2.
I'm also the sole author of the code.

This is for inclusion in Apache DeltaSpike where I'm accidentially also PMC chair ;)

The filled out form is at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/deltaspike-interdyn.xml

The IP CLEARANCE check is open for 72h with lazy consensus.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] [RESULT] Apache DeltaSpike InterDyn

Mark Struberg-2
Good morning!

For completness sake: the IP CLEARANCE passed with lazy consensus and no objection.

LieGrue,
strub