[IP CLEARANCE] Apache Calcite - Avatica Go

[IP CLEARANCE] Apache Calcite - Avatica Go

Julian Hyde-3
Apache Calcite is receiving a code for an Avatica driver written in Go.

See http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/calcite-avatica-go.html
and https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1240.

Please vote to approve this contribution.

This is a lazy consensus majority vote, per the IP clearance
process[1], open for at least 72 hours.

Julian

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache Calcite - Avatica Go

Josh Elser
+1 (despite being lazy-consensus because I'm really glad to see this
happening!)

On 7/28/17 2:22 PM, Julian Hyde wrote:

> Apache Calcite is receiving a code for an Avatica driver written in Go.
>
> See http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/calcite-avatica-go.html
> and https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1240.
>
> Please vote to approve this contribution.
>
> This is a lazy consensus majority vote, per the IP clearance
> process[1], open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Julian
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/

[RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] Apache Calcite - Avatica Go

Julian Hyde-3
This message officially closes the vote on Apache Calcite - Avatica Go[1].
No one voted against the donation or spotted any IP issues.
There was 1 +1 vote in favor, no other votes.
The donation has been cleared for import.

Julian

[1] https://s.apache.org/calcite-avatica-go-clearance-vote