I would volunteer as mentor for weex

Raphael Bircher-2
Hi all,

After I helped weex with the first release i got asked, if I would
volunteer as Mentor for them. Weex mainly struggles in learning the Apache
Way. But I really see willingness to learn it and so I offer my help.

Regards, Raphael

Re: I would volunteer as mentor for weex

John D. Ament-2
Raphael,

Great news.  Please feel free to add yourself to the podling via whimsy or
podlings.xml.

John

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 6:21 AM Raphael Bircher <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> After I helped weex with the first release i got asked, if I would
> volunteer as Mentor for them. Weex mainly struggles in learning the Apache
> Way. But I really see willingness to learn it and so I offer my help.
>
> Regards, Raphael
>
> --
> My introduction https://youtu.be/Ln4vly5sxYU

Re: I would volunteer as mentor for weex

Raphael Bircher-2
Hi all

It's done, thanks!

Regards, Raphael