Harmony backward compatibility

Doug Hall-6
Forgive a newbie, but if Harmony passes, will there be an effort to
write the deprecated methods and classes? Personally, I would hope not.
But wouldn't it need to include them to pass compatibility tests (TCK),
or do these tests only test the current API?

Doug

Re: Harmony backward compatibility

Geir Magnusson Jr.-2

On May 11, 2005, at 7:10 AM, Doug Hall wrote:

> Forgive a newbie, but if Harmony passes, will there be an effort to
> write the deprecated methods and classes? Personally, I would hope
> not. But wouldn't it need to include them to pass compatibility
> tests (TCK), or do these tests only test the current API?

Please subscribe and post to the harmony-dev list :

[hidden email]

Thanks

> Doug

Geir Magnusson Jr                                  +1-203-665-6437