Fwd: Requesting wiki access to update Podling status

Fwd: Requesting wiki access to update Podling status

Subbu Subramaniam-2
I mistyped the 'genera' address, so here is the request again. thanks

-Subbu

Hello,

Please provide update/write access to the podling status wiki pages for
user name SubbuSubramaniam so that we can put out the status in time
starting January 2019. I have already created a wiki account with the user
name SubbuSubramaniam and am able to login.

thanks

-Subbu

Re: Requesting wiki access to update Podling status

> Please provide update/write access to the podling status wiki pages for
> user name SubbuSubramaniam so that we can put out the status in time
> starting January 2019.

Done.