Emailing images.

James Bognar-2
Since images are lost on apache emails, what have other teams done if they
want to include images on messages to their dev list account?

What are our options?  Upload to Imgur and attach URL?  Other ideas?

Re: Emailing images.

Joe Schaefer-4
The attachment stripping feature in ezmlm is configurable by the
infrastructure team on a per list basis.  I believe the -x flag governs
that feature.

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 12:57 PM James Bognar <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Since images are lost on apache emails, what have other teams done if they
> want to include images on messages to their dev list account?
>
> What are our options?  Upload to Imgur and attach URL?  Other ideas?

RE: Emailing images.

Dave Birdsall
An option many teams use is to attach images (and other files such as powerpoints) to a JIRA.

wrote:

> Since images are lost on apache emails, what have other teams done if
> they want to include images on messages to their dev list account?
>
> What are our options?  Upload to Imgur and attach URL?  Other ideas?

Re: Emailing images.

Felix Meschberger-4
Hi

Confluence/Wiki is used by some. For example in Sling we have an area where new concepts are written to be discussed.

Regards
Felix

Von meinem iPad gesendet

> Am 31.05.2017 um 18:57 schrieb James Bognar <[hidden email]>:
>
> Since images are lost on apache emails, what have other teams done if they
> want to include images on messages to their dev list account?
>
> What are our options?  Upload to Imgur and attach URL?  Other ideas?

Re: Emailing images.

Ted Dunning
Dropbox public links work reasonably well.

Attaching to a JIRA, as mentioned above, is often the best option since
when images are useful, they are often related to a problem.