Edit Permissions for Incubator Wiki

Lars Francke
Hi,

I'd like to add the proposal for the Apache Training project.

Could you please grant me edit permissions for the Incubator Wiki?

The user name is "LarsFrancke".

Thank you,
Lars

Re: Edit Permissions for Incubator Wiki

Bertrand Delacretaz
On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 9:54 AM Lars Francke <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ...The user name is "LarsFrancke"..

you should now have access to https://wiki.apache.org/incubator

-Bertrand

Re: Edit Permissions for Incubator Wiki

Lars Francke
Thank you very much for the prompt response. It works.

I'll add the proposal this week.