Draft incubator report for October 2018

I’m still waiting for a few podlings to submit their reports but have made a draft incubator report. [1] Feedback, suggested changes, spelling or grammar issues, omissions or anything else that anyone thinks needs doing or changing or dicussing further please bring to my attention or just go ahead make changes to the report. Note that a couple of podlings i.e. Milagro and Superset appear in the main commentary. A section on Annotator may also need be be added.

1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2018

Re: Draft incubator report for October 2018

John D. Ament-2
There's a conflict in the Marvin AI report, not sure which sections to fix
though.

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018, 06:40 Justin Mclean <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m still waiting for a few podlings to submit their reports but have made
> a draft incubator report. [1] Feedback, suggested changes, spelling or
> grammar issues, omissions or anything else that anyone thinks needs doing
> or changing or dicussing further please bring to my attention or just go
> ahead make changes to the report. Note that a couple of podlings i.e.
> Milagro and Superset appear in the main commentary. A section on Annotator
> may also need be be added.

> 1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2018

Re: Draft incubator report for October 2018

Luciano Resende
I am on a cell phone most of the day today, but i can check in the evening.
If anyone bit me to it, there is a copy of the report on the marvin dev
list.

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 05:17 John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There's a conflict in the Marvin AI report, not sure which sections to fix
> though.
>
> On Tue, Oct 2, 2018, 06:40 Justin Mclean <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I’m still waiting for a few podlings to submit their reports but have
> made
> > a draft incubator report. [1] Feedback, suggested changes, spelling or
> > grammar issues, omissions or anything else that anyone thinks needs doing
> > or changing or dicussing further please bring to my attention or just go
> > ahead make changes to the report. Note that a couple of podlings i.e.
> > Milagro and Superset appear in the main commentary. A section on
> Annotator
> > may also need be be added.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Justin