Draft incubator report for January 2019

The draft report is up at [1]. If you think I’m missed something or see something that needs to be changed speak up or just go ahead and make the change.

Mentor sign off are due by Tuesday Jan 8th.

Currently these projects don’t have any sign offs:
- Amaterasu
- Annotator
- BatchEE
- Livy
- Milagro
- Weex

Congrats to NetBeans as all four mentors have already signed off the report, Rya also has had all mentors sign-off the report.

The report will be submitted Wednesday January 09.

Iceburg failed to report and will be asked to report next month.

1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2019

Re: Draft incubator report for January 2019

Justin Mclean-4
Hi,

Currently there's a couple of projects don’t have any sign offs. While we have more than a day to go please don't leave it too late. Just a friendly reminder any project that doesn't get any sign-off will be asked to report next month and the board likes to see more than one sign off.

Podlings missing signoff:
 - Annotator
 - BatchEE
 - Milagro

Podlings with only one sign off:
 - Senssoft
 - Weex

Re: Draft incubator report for January 2019

Myrle Krantz-2
Hey Justin,

I just signed off weex... and then realized I was signing off on a report
that was already submitted.  Sorry about that.

Best Regards,
Myrle

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 8:55 AM Justin Mclean <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Currently there's a couple of projects don’t have any sign offs. While we
> have more than a day to go please don't leave it too late. Just a friendly
> reminder any project that doesn't get any sign-off will be asked to report
> next month and the board likes to see more than one sign off.
>
> Podlings missing signoff:
>  - Annotator
>  - BatchEE
>  - Milagro
>
> Podlings with only one sign off:
>  - Senssoft
>  - Weex

Re: Draft incubator report for January 2019

Justin Mclean-2
Hi,
You can edit it in whimsy.