Don't forget to un-incubate

John D. Ament-2
Dear Fineract, Metron and CarbonData PMCs

First of all, congratulations on your graduations today.

I want to put out an early reminder that you should complete your
un-incubation steps.  Some of the infra steps require a director to hit a
button, which may not have happened yet.  However from the foundation's
point of view you are graduated.  You may be working on some publicity of
the event with Sally, or expecting some follow up discussion, but that's
it, you're done in the incubator.  I would like to ask you (specifically
the new chairs, but anyone on the new PMCs could as well) to complete your
post-incubation steps found at [1].

[1]: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#unincubate

Re: Don't forget to un-incubate

Greg Stein-4
Apache Metron,

You need to move to a TLP. It has been over a week since the Board meeting,
and Infrastructure has not seen any tickets filed to perform your move.

I'd suggest stopping your 0.4.0 release and deal with moving to TLP status.

Cheers,
Greg Stein
Infrastructure Administrator, ASF

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 8:48 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear Fineract, Metron and CarbonData PMCs
>
> First of all, congratulations on your graduations today.
>
> I want to put out an early reminder that you should complete your
> un-incubation steps.  Some of the infra steps require a director to hit a
> button, which may not have happened yet.  However from the foundation's
> point of view you are graduated.  You may be working on some publicity of
> the event with Sally, or expecting some follow up discussion, but that's
> it, you're done in the incubator.  I would like to ask you (specifically
> the new chairs, but anyone on the new PMCs could as well) to complete your
> post-incubation steps found at [1].
>
> Regards,
>
> John
>
> [1]: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#unincubate

Re: Don't forget to un-incubate

P. Taylor Goetz
general@ moved to BCC.

Casey,

If you need any help with the graduation steps let me know, I'd be happy to help.

-Taylor

> On Apr 28, 2017, at 4:11 PM, Greg Stein <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Apache Metron,
>
> You need to move to a TLP. It has been over a week since the Board meeting,
> and Infrastructure has not seen any tickets filed to perform your move.
>
> I'd suggest stopping your 0.4.0 release and deal with moving to TLP status.
>
> Cheers,
> Greg Stein
> Infrastructure Administrator, ASF
>

> On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 8:48 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Fineract, Metron and CarbonData PMCs
>>
>> First of all, congratulations on your graduations today.
>>
>> I want to put out an early reminder that you should complete your
>> un-incubation steps.  Some of the infra steps require a director to hit a
>> button, which may not have happened yet.  However from the foundation's
>> point of view you are graduated.  You may be working on some publicity of
>> the event with Sally, or expecting some follow up discussion, but that's
>> it, you're done in the incubator.  I would like to ask you (specifically
>> the new chairs, but anyone on the new PMCs could as well) to complete your
>> post-incubation steps found at [1].
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> John
>>
>> [1]: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#unincubate

Re: Don't forget to un-incubate

Casey Stella
Thanks Greg,

I'm on it; been a busy week.  Sorry about that.

Best,

Casey