Discrepancies re Incubator.a.o in Whimsy

Discrepancies re Incubator.a.o in Whimsy

Pierre Smits-2
Hi all,

Please be advised that whimsy has some inconsistencies regarding the
Incubator project:

[1] and [2] show that Ted Dunning is listed as the VP of the project, while
[3] shows Justin McLean as chair.

[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/orgchart/vp-incubator
[2] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/orgchart/
[3] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/committee/incubator

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

Apache Trafodion <https://trafodion.apache.org>, Vice President
Apache Directory <https://directory.apache.org>, PMC Member
*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*

Re: Discrepancies re Incubator.a.o in Whimsy

> [1] and [2] show that Ted Dunning is listed as the VP of the project, while
> [3] shows Justin McLean as chair.

Thanks for picking that up, and I think I can see where in SVN I need to fix that (personnel-duties).