[DELAYED ANNOUNCE] Apache Pony Mail (incubating) 0.10 released

[DELAYED ANNOUNCE] Apache Pony Mail (incubating) 0.10 released

Daniel Gruno-2
Since the original message must have gotten lost somewhere (I can't find
it in the archives :( ), I am re-sending:

Hi folks,
We are pleased to announce the availability of Apache Pony Mail
(incubating) 0.10. This release brings about more than 150 fixes and
improvements to the Pony Mail project, as well as a fix for
CVE-2017-5658. For a full list of changes, please see
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ponymail/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

For download options, please visit http://ponymail.apache.org/downloads.html

Further information on CVE-2017-5658 will follow.