CeliXfire Mailing lists

Jason van Zyl-2
Hi,

Just to let folks know that the CeliXfire mailing lists have been set
up for those who wish to subscribe:

Jason van Zyl

Consistent naming helps (was: Re: CeliXfire Mailing lists)

Leo Simons
May I suggest making sure that all other resources are also named
"cxf" then? Eg

incubator.apache.org/projects/cfx.html
svn.apa.../cxf
unix group: cxf

etc. The reason being that it is easier on automated tools and also on
admins who may not know about the project.

We had some similar difficulties with ws.a.o / webservices.a.o.

cheers!

LSD

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 11:18:04AM -0400, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just to let folks know that the CeliXfire mailing lists have been set
> up for those who wish to subscribe:

> Jason van Zyl

Re: Consistent naming helps (was: Re: CeliXfire Mailing lists)

Jason van Zyl-2

On 4 Aug 06, at 11:28 AM 4 Aug 06, Leo Simons wrote:

> May I suggest making sure that all other resources are also named
> "cxf" then? Eg
>
> incubator.apache.org/projects/cfx.html
> svn.apa.../cxf
> unix group: cxf
>
> etc. The reason being that it is easier on automated tools and also on
> admins who may not know about the project.
>
> We had some similar difficulties with ws.a.o / webservices.a.o.

Makes sense, will do.

Jason.

> cheers!
>
> LSD
>
> On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 11:18:04AM -0400, Jason van Zyl wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just to let folks know that the CeliXfire mailing lists have been set
>> up for those who wish to subscribe:
>>
>> [hidden email]
>> [hidden email]
>> [hidden email]