Can't access Glasgow/AMQP subversion

Paul Fremantle
Hi Glasgow Proposers

I tried to check out the AMQP code from the Redhat website:

svn checkout https://etp.108.redhat.com/svn/etp/trunk/blaze/ --username guest
with the empty password for guest as described on
https://etp.108.redhat.com/servlets/ProjectSource#cmdlinesvn

And it didn't work. I can browse the tree using the website but I
would like to look at the code.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle

Re: Can't access Glasgow/AMQP subversion

Carl Trieloff

I thought I had fixed this, will get guest reset shortly
Carl.

Paul Fremantle wrote:

> Hi Glasgow Proposers
>
> I tried to check out the AMQP code from the Redhat website:
>
> svn checkout https://etp.108.redhat.com/svn/etp/trunk/blaze/
> --username guest
> with the empty password for guest as described on
> https://etp.108.redhat.com/servlets/ProjectSource#cmdlinesvn
>
> And it didn't work. I can browse the tree using the website but I
> would like to look at the code.
>
> Paul

Re: Can't access Glasgow/AMQP subversion

Carl Trieloff

Read Only access to the source code can be done with

userid - etpguest
password - guest

Wiki is also updated with this change, to fix Paul's access issue.

Carl.