Austin

David Reid-3
Feathercast is hoping to do an episode about the incubator, and for that
we'd like to talk to one or more projects that are undergoing
incubation. The idea is to get their story and their experiences (good
and bad) to try and help others and explain what exactly the incubator
can and can't do.

Ideally we'd like to record the interviews in Austin and release during
the conference (which may be a bit ambitious) so any volunteers to talk
with us? It's usually painless ;-)

--
david

http://feathercast.org/

Re: Austin

Justin Erenkrantz
--On October 4, 2006 8:05:17 AM +0100 david reid <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Feathercast is hoping to do an episode about the incubator, and for that
> we'd like to talk to one or more projects that are undergoing
> incubation. The idea is to get their story and their experiences (good
> and bad) to try and help others and explain what exactly the incubator
> can and can't do.

Do you folks have any interest in recording the Fast Track session on
Thursday?  (I know you recorded the lightning talks in Dublin.)  This would be
another way to get material about podlings...  -- justin

Re: Austin

David Reid-3
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> --On October 4, 2006 8:05:17 AM +0100 david reid <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Feathercast is hoping to do an episode about the incubator, and for that
>> we'd like to talk to one or more projects that are undergoing
>> incubation. The idea is to get their story and their experiences (good
>> and bad) to try and help others and explain what exactly the incubator
>> can and can't do.
>
> Do you folks have any interest in recording the Fast Track session on
> Thursday?  (I know you recorded the lightning talks in Dublin.)  This
> would be another way to get material about podlings...  -- justin

We're planning on recording them :-) Also the lightning talks.

Both Rich and I are in Austin now so if anyone wants to talk just come
find us!

david

david

Have you listened to FeatherCast yet?