Apache Mynewt podling graduation on vote on dev@mynewt.incubator.apache.org

aditi hilbert

The Apache Mynewt podling team is pleased to announce that the project is currently undergoing voting for graduation to TLP on the [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> mailing list. Subsequent to successful voting on dev@ list, it will be put to vote on the general@ list. This email is for informational purposes only. The dev@ voting thread can be followed here:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fcfa7d07dca69a5d393d912561d00616bb64b6b8256faadb849e6331@%3Cdev.mynewt.apache.org%3E <https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fcfa7d07dca69a5d393d912561d00616bb64b6b8256faadb849e6331@%3Cdev.mynewt.apache.org%3E>

thanks,
Aditi Hilbert

Re: Apache Mynewt podling graduation on vote on dev@mynewt.incubator.apache.org

John D. Ament-2
Aditi,

Thanks for the heads up.

It would be good to get the status file up to date on
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/mynewt.html - according to this you've
voted in no new PPMC members, and only executed 1 release.  Much of the
checklist still needs to be completed.  (its a paperwork issue, I think
there's a general knowledge about how you guys are progressing)

John

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 12:59 PM aditi hilbert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Apache Mynewt podling team is pleased to announce that the project is
> currently undergoing voting for graduation to TLP on the
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> mailing list. Subsequent to successful voting on dev@ list, it will be
> put to vote on the general@ list. This email is for informational
> purposes only. The dev@ voting thread can be followed here:
>

> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fcfa7d07dca69a5d393d912561d00616bb64b6b8256faadb849e6331@%3Cdev.mynewt.apache.org%3E
> <
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fcfa7d07dca69a5d393d912561d00616bb64b6b8256faadb849e6331@%3Cdev.mynewt.apache.org%3E

> thanks,
> Aditi Hilbert

Re: Apache Mynewt podling graduation on vote on dev@mynewt.incubator.apache.org

aditi hilbert
Hi John,

Thanks for reviewing the page.
I just updated the status page with all new committers, releases, and checklist dates.

Looking forward to graduating!

thanks,
aditi