Account for Incubator Wiki

Jason Dai
Hi,

I'm a mentor for Apache MXNet, and my Wiki user account is JasonDai. I
wonder if you can help grant me write access right for the Incubator Wiki.

Thanks,
-Jason

Requesting write access to the Incubator Wiki

Michael Wall
Hello,

I am requesting write access to the incubator wiki.  My wiki username is
the same as my Apache username, mjwall.  I am a new mentor for Apache MXNet.

Thanks

Mike

Re: Account for Incubator Wiki

Bertrand Delacretaz
On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 2:26 AM Jason Dai <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ...I'm a mentor for Apache MXNet, and my Wiki user account is JasonDai..

you should now have write access.

-Bertrand

Re: Requesting write access to the Incubator Wiki

Bertrand Delacretaz
On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 3:48 AM Michael Wall <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ...I am requesting write access to the incubator wiki.  My wiki username is
> the same as my Apache username, mjwall....

You should have access now.

-Bertrand