[Access Request] Write access to Apache Incubator Wiki - username: EyalAllweil

[Access Request] Write access to Apache Incubator Wiki - username: EyalAllweil

Eyal Allweil-2
Hi all,
Could someone please grant me write access to the Apache Incubator
Wiki so that I can submit podling reports?

My wiki username is EyalAllweil.

Thanks in advance,
Eyal

Re: [Access Request] Write access to Apache Incubator Wiki - username: EyalAllweil

John D. Ament-2
I have added you to the contributors.  Happy Editing!