[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache Traffic Control 2.1.0 (Incubating)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache Traffic Control 2.1.0 (Incubating)

Hank Beatty
The Apache Traffic Control team is proud to announce the release of Apache Traffic Control 2.1.0 (incubating).

More details regarding Apache Traffic Control can be found at:

http://trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org/

The release artifacts can be downloaded here:

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/trafficcontrol/2.1.0-incubating/

The release notes can be found here:

http://trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org/downloads/index.html

Thanks!
The Apache Traffic Control Team


Apache Traffic Control is an effort undergoing Incubation at The Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the
Incubator. Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the
infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful
ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of the code, it
does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache Traffic Control 2.1.0 (Incubating)

sebb-2-2
On 22 January 2018 at 14:48, Hank Beatty <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Apache Traffic Control team is proud to announce the release of Apache
> Traffic Control 2.1.0 (incubating).
>
> More details regarding Apache Traffic Control can be found at:
>
> http://trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org/
>
> The release artifacts can be downloaded here:
>
> https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/trafficcontrol/2.1.0-incubating/

It would be better to point to

http://trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org/downloads/index.html

which has links for KEYS etc.

However the MD5 and SHA512 links are broken (page uses the wrong
extensions), and the page still refers to 2.0.0

> The release notes can be found here:
>
> http://trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org/downloads/index.html

But these relate to 2.0.0 as noted above

> Thanks!
> The Apache Traffic Control Team
>
>
> Apache Traffic Control is an effort undergoing Incubation at The Apache
> Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Incubator. Incubation is
> required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates
> that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have
> stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While
> incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or
> stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully
> endorsed by the ASF.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache Traffic Control 2.1.0 (Incubating)

Hank Beatty


On 01/22/2018 10:01 AM, sebb wrote:

> On 22 January 2018 at 14:48, Hank Beatty <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> The Apache Traffic Control team is proud to announce the release of Apache
>> Traffic Control 2.1.0 (incubating).
>>
>> More details regarding Apache Traffic Control can be found at:
>>
>> http://trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org/
>>
>> The release artifacts can be downloaded here:
>>
>> https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/trafficcontrol/2.1.0-incubating/
>
> It would be better to point to
>
> http://trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org/downloads/index.html
>
> which has links for KEYS etc.

I have updated our notes to reflect this change. Future ANNOUNCE emails
will have this update.

>
> However the MD5 and SHA512 links are broken (page uses the wrong
> extensions), and the page still refers to 2.0.0
>
>> The release notes can be found here:
>>
>> http://trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org/downloads/index.html
>
> But these relate to 2.0.0 as noted above

The web page doesn't seem to have updated yet. Do you know how long
it usually takes for that to happen once a commit has been completed?

The new page has the corrections that you mention.

>
>> Thanks!
>> The Apache Traffic Control Team
>>
>>
>> Apache Traffic Control is an effort undergoing Incubation at The Apache
>> Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Incubator. Incubation is
>> required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates
>> that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have
>> stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While
>> incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or
>> stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully
>> endorsed by the ASF.
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]